inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Petition to bring back the original All That (1995-2000)

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 04/30/05 at 5:41 pm

http://www.petitiononline.com/r2d29670/petition.html

Fresh out the box! Stop look and watch! Ready yet? Get set! It's All That!

I'm glad somebody -- let alone everybody-- other than me, wants the original six seasons of All That back. Ellie Lea, a die-hard fan, created this petition and as of my typing this right now, there are 2,720 signatures -- Nevermind the spamming and the Michael Jackson and Dan Schneider impersonators  ;D  ::) . I signed it, and I think the other CLASSIC All That fans should sign it, too, because fans of the New All That have no idea what a great show this used to be.

Save for Jamie Lynn Spears, the new show is rapidly becoming a disaster, even though I still watch it to keep its name alive and keep my faith for the show. Without JL, this show can only rely on original castmembers Lori Beth Denberg and Josh Server's writing to save the show from mutinizing itself. I miss Kenan, Kel, Josh, Danny Tamberelli, Lori Beth, Katrina Johnson, Amanda Bynes, and even Gabriel Iglesias (the big guy from Season 6)!

When I saw the 10th Anniversary Special, when I heard "I'm a dude..." I prayed for that to be Kel Mitchell as Ed from Good Burger (and it was!  :)), not Ryan Coleman's cheap imitation (I wish they'd get that dude fired! He's the Good Butcher!)

Click the link, click sign the petition, fill in the forms, preview your signature, and then approve it. Then you can see your signature by going to the Current Signatures page. Click on the first link at the bottom, and your signature will be the first one on the top of the page.

Please sign this petition; you'll be so glad you did.  :)

Subject: Re: Petition to bring back the original All That (1995-2000)

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 05/02/05 at 3:50 pm

There are currently 2,861 signatures on this petition and I hope all goes well and Nickelodeon get the brains to bring Seasons 1-6 of All That back to Nick, DVD, and CLASSIC NICK. I'd give anything for a CLASSIC NICK channel to be created, showing ONLY programs that aired -- and/or were produced by Nickelodeon -- from 1979 (when Nick was born under the name "Pinwheel") to 2000 (about the time that Nick went totally downhill). That's enough Classic Nick to showcase all six seasons of the original All That and none of the current All That.

Keep signing the petition and keep All That alive!  :)

Written By: 90s boy on 05/03/05 at 4:50 pm

i missed that show lol i remember so much like "Thats Ashley" Big Ear i think it was called and i remebr such guest performices like Robyn The Spice Girls and i also remember Da Brat was on there a couple of time's lol now look at her calling Jane from the go go's a hasbeen when shes one her self >:(well at least they made up  ;)

Written By: Apricot on 05/05/05 at 3:23 pm

Did it really die in 2000? Coulda sworn I saw a newer one that parodied American Idol..

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/05/05 at 3:26 pm

Man, I haven't watched All That in years.

Written By: figwig on 05/16/05 at 2:17 pm

I don't watch Nick any more b/c I' 20 years old, so I don't really care what's on that station.  However I do remember a funny skit form All That.  It was the one with Lorie Beth Denburg( fat chick) as a librarian.  She was so loud and obnoxiuos, and when a customer asked her to settle down she's sceram, " Quite, this is a library!"  Good times man good times :)

Check for new replies or respond here...