inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: an old tv show

Written By: amanda on 05/08/05 at 2:41 am

ok, I remember when I was a kid, somewhere around 6-9 possibly (this would be back in the very early 90s, I was born '86), there used to be a show on television that I watched all the time. I can barely remember anything about it now except this one scene where this family is in this jeep, and the dad's driving along some road that's near or on a mountain I think. I believe they were going on a vacation. and then all of a sudden this huge crack opens up in the road and the jeep falls through and I think they fall into prehistoric time... I think actually that was also part of the opening for the show. does anyone know what show that is? it's driving me crazy, I have never been able to remember, and I wouldn't have any idea how I could look it up since I don't remember anything else about it.

Subject: Re: an old tv show

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/08/05 at 9:59 am

The show was Land of The Lost, and it was a remake of the show of the same name that aired in the 70's.

Written By: amanda on 05/08/05 at 10:32 am

ah, thank you so much!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/08/05 at 5:40 pm

ah, thank you so much!

Your welcome!

Written By: 90s boy on 05/09/05 at 1:56 am

The show was Land of The Lost, and it was a remake of the show of the same name that aired in the 70's.

omg i remember the remake of that show

Written By: MysteryGoat on 05/10/05 at 2:09 am

I would watch that show everyday, I loved that show.

Written By: casey on 05/12/05 at 11:49 pm

omg that was bothering me too! i couldn't figure out what it was called, but i used to watch it all the time!

Check for new replies or respond here...