inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: After-school specials

Written By: QueenAmenRa on 05/12/05 at 6:34 pm

For us 90s kids, which shows were yor favorite to come home to?  I always loved watching "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego."  The singing group was hilarious and remember the "plastic diving guy?"  ;D  I also liked Square One.  But then those shows went off the air and I would watch Animaniacs after school.

Subject: Re: After-school specials

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/12/05 at 10:15 pm

I remember Carmen Sandiago!!!

To be honest with you...when I came home from school...I would find myself watching rerun episodes of The Brady Bunch.!!!!

LOL

but I used to watch "Super Mario Bros." cartoon in the mornings before I would catch the bus

Erin :)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/13/05 at 8:29 am

Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego? is one of my favorites. I like the theme song too!

Written By: QueenAmenRa on 05/13/05 at 10:22 am

but I used to watch "Super Mario Bros." cartoon in the mornings before I would catch the bus

I didn't know that was a cartoon show. 

I do remember having to stay with my neighbors and they would watch Power Rangers while waiting 4 the bus

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/13/05 at 10:24 am

I didn't know that was a cartoon show.   

I do remember having to stay with my neighbors and they would watch Power Rangers while waiting 4 the bus

ya it would start out as "live" people as Mario and Luigi...and then it would go to a cartoon version

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/13/05 at 10:39 am

do you guys remember the TV show called, "Jump, rattle and Roll"....or sometimes called , "Wake, rattle and roll".....it was featured in the early 90's and was about a boy who had a robot in his basement..the robots name was D.E.C.K.S. and he would show cartoons....also, the boy had an annoying sister who would appear on this screen. I used to watch that show ALL the time when I was younger.

Check for new replies or respond here...