inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What was this movie?

Written By: QueenAmenRa on 05/13/05 at 1:50 pm

For some reason I'm remembering this movie from the mid-late 90s.  I never saw it but I'd always see the previews for it.  I remember in the preview there was this girl (bout 12 yrs old) talking on the phone and then the doorbell rang and she went to answer the door.  Then it shows her opening the door and she jumps back with this shocked look on her face.  Apparently, she was killed and the movie was about the mother seeking revenge on the killer.  I think at one point in the preview the killer kissed the mother and she was just staring at him like HOW DARE YOU!   

Subject: Re: What was this movie?

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/13/05 at 5:41 pm

It was probally Eye For An Eye, with Sally Field playing a mother seeking revenge against the killer (played by Kiefer Sutherland) who killed her daughter, hope it helps!

Written By: Jennifer028 on 05/14/05 at 3:45 pm

Yep I think thats Eye for an Eye. 

Written By: QueenAmenRa on 05/15/05 at 6:24 pm

Yup I'm pretty sure you're right.  I thought I was remember Sallly Field as the mother.  But hmm I remembered the "killer" as someone much bigger than Kiefer Sutherland.

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/15/05 at 7:30 pm

Yeah it's Eye for an Eye came out in 1996. Sally Field plays the mother.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/16/05 at 9:54 am

Keifer was the bad guy in the film, I have seen it on TV awhile back.

Check for new replies or respond here...