inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Scream

Written By: 90s boy on 05/30/05 at 6:08 am

this is one of my Fav horror films and they had a sequel and a ending 3 movies thats who they did it unlike Friday the 13 and nightmere on elm street not to mention it had a well know cast too

Subject: Re: Scream

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/30/05 at 10:29 am

The first one was good, the other two were ok, it beats watching I Still Know What You Did Last Summer.

Written By: bluelucky13 on 05/30/05 at 12:16 pm

I agree, the first Scream movie was very good (very creative) but the second two were just okay. The first one is the best by far. I used to LOVE Nightmare on Elm street. My friends and I would rent all of them and watch them all in one night. 

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/31/05 at 5:24 pm

I agree, the first Scream movie was very good (very creative) but the second two were just okay. The first one is the best by far. I used to LOVE Nightmare on Elm street. My friends and I would rent all of them and watch them all in one night. 

hey bluelucky...I like your avatar..I used to have a t-shirt with that exact pic of Joey McIntyre on it back in the day!

Erin :)

Written By: 90s boy on 06/01/05 at 5:03 pm

yep the Nightmare on Elm street moves were good better then the Friday the 13th sequels lol ;D ;D ;D

Written By: agoraphobicwhacko on 06/02/05 at 5:18 pm

I dont think Scream can really be considered as a horror/slasher flick. It is basically a spoof/satire of that genre.

Written By: Carrie on 06/03/05 at 1:12 am

I agree, the first Scream movie was very good (very creative) but the second two were just okay. The first one is the best by far.
I agree.

Written By: 90s boy on 06/03/05 at 3:47 am

I dont think Scream can really be considered as a horror/slasher flick. It is basically a spoof/satire of that genre.

well it has to be people get killed in the movie theres a story line to it and it was a new way to scare people and this is something that can really happen there are crazy people out there

Written By: Tanya1976 on 06/05/05 at 8:52 am

I also agree that the first was the best and the others, while okay, weren't necessary.

Tanya

Written By: 90s boy on 06/05/05 at 8:45 pm

well hear how its done the first one is a classice the 2nd is the sequel and the 3rd is the last scream movie

Written By: annonymouse on 07/20/05 at 3:16 pm

loved the first one. the second was ok butive never seen the 3rd one. i agree though, it was un neccary to make a sequel or a threequel. the first one didnt leave u hangin with any suspense. there fore they should have just left it alone.

Check for new replies or respond here...