inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Radiohead

Written By: fretman on 06/03/05 at 3:38 am

Hi folks.
I'm looking for a Radiohead-video(at least I think it's RH).
There's a man running/walking in a tunnel, wearing only a bathrobe... Gets hit by cars but always gets up and continuing to walk. At the end of the video he takes of the bathrobe and the next car who hits him gets smashed to pieces...
Any idea? Please help me... I've only seen  this video once, and that was about 10+ years ago...., so it made quite an impression to a, then, 8-10 year old boy...

fretman

Subject: Re: Radiohead

Written By: Carrie on 06/03/05 at 10:46 am

Hi folks.
I'm looking for a Radiohead-video(at least I think it's RH).
There's a man running/walking in a tunnel, wearing only a bathrobe... Gets hit by cars but always gets up and continuing to walk. At the end of the video he takes of the bathrobe and the next car who hits him gets smashed to pieces...
Any idea? Please help me... I've only seen  this video once, and that was about 10+ years ago...., so it made quite an impression to a, then, 8-10 year old boy...

fretman

Is it Karma Police? In the video a man is being chased by a car at the end. It is on the CD "OK Computer". I went to Launch and they don't have the video there anymore. Otherwise you could view it and see if that was it.

Written By: mrgazpacho on 06/03/05 at 12:49 pm

It's not Karma Police by Radiohead. The guy is actually walking in a road tunnel for the whole clip; cars are passing him by. For some reason I think the group was European; possibly French.

I know the video, but can't remember the song or artist either...

EDIT: I found it. It's Rabbit In Your Headlights by UNKLE.

Written By: Carrie on 06/03/05 at 2:09 pm

It's not Karma Police by Radiohead. The guy is actually walking in a road tunnel for the whole clip; cars are passing him by. For some reason I think the group was European; possibly French.

I know the video, but can't remember the song or artist either...

EDIT: I found it. It's Rabbit In Your Headlights by UNKLE.
Glad you found it! Karma Police is the only video by Radiohead that sounded vaguely similar by the description.

Written By: Apricot on 06/06/05 at 8:54 pm

Whilst on the subject: I really like Radiohead.

Check for new replies or respond here...