inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: cant remember music video and it is driving me NUTS!

Written By: reesie4422 on 06/03/05 at 4:45 am

I remember there being an animated video that was really long having something to do with two guys driving around at night.  i remember there being a part with a monkey or something that had a spiked cover over his "part" and i remember them being on a bridge at somepoint.  can anyone help me figure out what the hell this video is? thanks!

Subject: Re: cant remember music video and it is driving me NUTS!

Written By: mrgazpacho on 06/03/05 at 12:47 pm

It vaguely sounds like the video for Radiohead's Paranoid Android, although there wasn't a monkey. There was, however, a fat businessman. Our two heroes get a taxi out to a bar, and eventually the businessman gets his limbs removed and he falls off a bridge.

See this fansite for some screen shots: http://radiohead1.tripod.com/disc/videography/paranoidandroid.htm

Written By: Papjack on 06/03/05 at 6:25 pm

I can't think of the song title but it might be by "Gorillaz". I don't think it was a real band though.

Written By: 90s boy on 06/03/05 at 6:46 pm

I can't think of the song title but it might be by "Gorillaz". I don't think it was a real band though.

YES that was but i think that song was from 2001

Check for new replies or respond here...