inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Spice Girls

Written By: 90s boy on 06/07/05 at 12:23 am

OK why I'm postring this i don't know but i use to love them when i was younger lol i got mad when ginger left though >:( but hey they made 90's history ;)

Subject: Re: Spice Girls

Written By: woops on 06/07/05 at 12:47 am

I remember watching "MTV Celebrity Deathmatch" when they battled the evil Hanson brothers and Marilyn Manson took both groups out...  :D

(BTW, they were clay. Nobody were hurt, except for their careers)

Written By: KP Nut on 06/07/05 at 12:54 pm

I loved The Spice Girls,My favorite was Baby Spice.I wasn't angry when Ginger left. ;D

Written By: eightynighty on 06/08/05 at 12:35 am

ginger was my FAVORITE... I was obsessed... I had 2 dollars, lollypops, gum, books, cds, cassettes, clothes, jewery, and when Geri left I got her CD with the keychain or whatever it was and I also got Sportys single. Both are good. I wish they would have stayed around longer! But I do think it went downhill after Geri left  :(

Written By: 90s boy on 06/08/05 at 6:58 pm

ginger was my FAVORITE... I was obsessed... I had 2 dollars, lollypops, gum, books, cds, cassettes, clothes, jewery, and when Geri left I got her CD with the keychain or whatever it was and I also got Sportys single. Both are good. I wish they would have stayed around longer! But I do think it went downhill after Geri left  :(

i loved them so mush i even beet up a kid for making fun of them i also had a ginger spice doll lol

Check for new replies or respond here...