inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: singing cow commercial

Written By: Me on 06/10/05 at 12:16 am

Ok I am going crazy trying to figure this out.

There was a commercail from the 90's that featured singing cows, I don't remember what the ad was for (what they were selling) but the cows sang something like "comma ta ya ya yeah, comma ta yippee ya yeah" in a slower tempo,  and the cows were wondering around a pasture.

Any help?    :-\\

Subject: Re: singing cow commercial

Written By: karen on 06/10/05 at 5:29 am

there was one shown in the UK that was for Anchor butter.  it was edited in parts to make it look like the cows were dancing I think

Written By: MagnumPI on 07/13/05 at 10:34 am

chik-fil-a mayby?

Written By: JamieMcBain on 07/13/05 at 9:35 pm

Ok I am going crazy trying to figure this out.

There was a commercail from the 90's that featured singing cows, I don't remember what the ad was for (what they were selling) but the cows sang something like "comma ta ya ya yeah, comma ta yippee ya yeah" in a slower tempo,  and the cows were wondering around a pasture.

Any help?    :-\\

It could be for A-1 or HP Steak sauce.

Written By: guest01 on 08/05/05 at 9:03 am

it was for blue bell ice cream "once there was a cow named bell.... who could sing"

Written By: star500 on 08/05/05 at 10:56 am

I remember the HP steak sauce commercial with the singing cow! I even posted it on this site under favorite commercials  ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 08/05/05 at 9:57 pm

I remember the HP steak sauce commercial with the singing cow! I even posted it on this site under favorite commercials  ;D

It's one of my favorites too!  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...