inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Heather Small (x M People)

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/23/05 at 5:11 am

anyone else think this woman has an vastly over rated voice?

Godddddd I can't abide her throaty screaching, she sounds like she has a couple of boots down her throat.
Whoever told that woman she could sing should be strung up.

Subject: Re: Heather Small (x M People)

Written By: robby76 on 07/23/05 at 9:23 am

She was 90's not 80's but yes I agree wholeheartedly... I loathe M People... such cheap dance music.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/24/05 at 5:26 am

She was 90's not 80's but yes I agree wholeheartedly... I loathe M People... such cheap dance music.

Oh ok 90's it is - she could have been from the 70's for me - seems like she's been around for ever, making me suffer that incessant warbling she passes off as singing  ;D

Written By: Gambler on 07/24/05 at 6:50 am

anyone else think this woman has an vastly over rated voice?

Godddddd I can't abide her throaty screaching, she sounds like she has a couple of boots down her throat.
Whoever told that woman she could sing should be strung up.

Her voice just makes me cringe, but I love M People and her 2000 single "Proud" which is now to be re-released as the the official single for the 2012 Olympics in London.

Bought the single first time round and will not be buying it again. Obviously!!!!

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/24/05 at 6:52 am

Her voice just makes me cringe, but I love M People and her 2000 single "Proud" which is now to be re-released as the the official single for the 2012 Olympics in London.

Bought the single first time round and will not be buying it again. Obviously!!!!
The re-release of Proud will provide towards funding for the 2012 Olympics and I hope it does well.

Check for new replies or respond here...