inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: TV show with girl & pyramid shaped wooden box

Written By: xoxobebe82 on 07/29/05 at 2:19 pm

I am racking my brain trying to remember the show with the girl in it and I think she had connections with space?
She had this really cool room and also had this pyramid shaped wooden box that was related somehow to her and space?
Please help me!
Does anyone know what I'm talking about???

Subject: Re: TV show with girl & pyramid shaped wooden box

Written By: clm on 07/29/05 at 7:28 pm

If it is what I am thinking it was something like Clarrissa her father was in space and she used the wooden box as a communicator with him

Written By: xoxobebe82 on 08/01/05 at 8:59 am

I think you may be thinking of Clarissa Explains it all? That was a show on Nickelodeon....
I thought the title of this show I'm looking for had the words 'Earth' in it or something...??
You're right about the girl communicating with someone in space through the wooden box though... I'm just at loss as to what the show was called.
Please help if anyone has any clue??
Thanks!!

Written By: racer on 08/01/05 at 2:59 pm

Are you thinking of "Out Of This World"? Maureen Flanigan played the lead and her character communicated with her father who was in space (somehow was dead on earth or something). I think no one else knew her secret. She could also stop time by pressing her index fingers together. I think this show came out like in '89 or '90. I used to LOVE this show.

Written By: xoxobebe82 on 08/02/05 at 12:17 pm

I CANNOT thank you enough!!!!! This is definitely the show I was looking for!!! "Out Of This World"......... I screamed when I saw your reply!!!
Thank you soooo much for helping me! You're an angel.

Check for new replies or respond here...