inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Unknown show ...help

Written By: jammie on 07/29/05 at 5:25 pm

I remember a show that was about teenagers,there was 2 girls that were friends,one was called chrissie i guess,... one girl was blonde(and was kinda girlie) and the other had black hair(she was not a girlie girl like her friend) and had a boyfriend who liked arts,they went to school and the show treated all this teenage issues like parties,love, sex,stealing.I really don't remember the name of the show,but I used to saw it in fox and it had more characters but I cant remember their names,this show wasnt like saved by the bell,this show had more dramas.
I f you know something about this show please reply its been KILLING ME

Subject: Re: Unknown show ...help

Written By: woops on 07/30/05 at 3:00 am

"Flash Forward", one of the shows that led to what Disney Channel is today...for the better or the worst

Subject: Re: Unknown show ...help

Written By: jammie on 08/01/05 at 9:59 pm

"Flash Forward", one of the shows that led to what Disney Channel is today...for the better or the worst

thank you very much for your answer but it isnt "flash forward",I saw the pictures and it wasnt,the blonde used to live with her mother and i think that her parents were divorced...on one episode she used to be a model but she ended hating it,she felt as a product

there were apareances of boys(secondary actors) who were on other shows I dont know if they were "are you afraid of the dark?" or others like that

Check for new replies or respond here...