inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: interesant show of the 90's

Written By: jo on 07/29/05 at 5:52 pm

I remember a show that was about teenagers,there was 2 girls that were friends,one was called chrissie i guess,... one girl was blonde(and was kinda girlie) and the other had black hair(she was not a girlie girl like her friend) and had a boyfriend who liked arts,they went to school and the show treated all this teenage issues like parties,love, sex,stealing.I really don't remember the name of the show,but I used to saw it in fox and it had more characters but I cant remember their names,this show wasnt like saved by the bell,this show had more dramas.
I f you know something about this show please reply its been KILLING ME

Subject: Re: interesant show of the 90's

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/29/05 at 10:39 pm

The only show I can think of that kinda sounds like this was a show that was called, "Fifteen". It was a teenage "soap opera". Could this be it?

Erin :)

Written By: jo on 08/01/05 at 10:22 pm

hi thank you very much for answering but i dont think that was the series..im sad I think i will never know...I remember that the girl who whast best friend of the blonde one had black short hair,and was very down to earth and cool while the other(blonde one) tried to be a model and was trying to be popular,and her parents were divorced and she lived with her mom

Written By: JamieMcBain on 08/01/05 at 10:52 pm

Sounds like a like Canadian show called, Ready Or Not.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106110/

Hope it helps!

Written By: jo on 08/04/05 at 1:18 pm

THANK YOU very much!! JamieMcBain,you were the only person who could help me with this,I used to like the show but was lost in my memory and it was killing me,now i can sleep in peace.
good luck and thank you
have a nice life

Written By: jo on 08/04/05 at 1:37 pm

hi do you liked that show in some way or do you think it was bad?

Written By: JamieMcBain on 08/04/05 at 9:45 pm

hi do you liked that show in some way or do you think it was bad?

It was a good show, and more realistic than most shows of type especially since it covered more serious topics, and the charecters were written to be more realistic as well.

The actress who played Amanda, went on to star in the TV series Andromeda afterwards.

Glad to help!

Check for new replies or respond here...