inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Wings TV Series

Written By: zcrito on 08/04/05 at 4:02 am

I caught the last 15 minutes of Wings this morning when I got home from work. Great show. Anyone else out there like Wings?

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/Images/wings.jpg

Subject: Re: Wings TV Series

Written By: Skippy on 08/04/05 at 9:17 am

Eh, it's not a "must see" series for me but I do watch it occasionally. I do like Tony Shalhoub's character, everybody's loveable "sad sack". I also enjoy his Adrion Monk character on USA's "Monk".

Written By: JamieMcBain on 08/04/05 at 9:40 am

It was ok, anyone else find it odd that Tony Shaloub and Thomas Hayden Church found more succesfull work, than any of the other actors on the show?  ::)

Written By: makdafi on 08/04/05 at 12:07 pm

Yeah I liked Wings, I've probably watched every episode at least 2 or 3 times, it was a good series. Not as good as Cheers, but still a good series.

Written By: Indy Gent on 08/04/05 at 7:38 pm

Whatever happened to Crystal Bernard (Helen)? ???

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 08/04/05 at 10:24 pm

Whatever happened to Crystal Bernard (Helen)? ???

She's made a lot of TV movies and I think she had a short lived series on the Lifetime network. Nothing real great, though.

Written By: suckcess on 08/05/05 at 11:15 pm

Crystal Bernard also had a duet with Peter Cetera (of Chicago fame) called I wanna take forever tongiht and they also dated for a while.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 08/10/05 at 12:17 pm

The WINGS I loved was not the sitcom BUT a Discovery Channel show with the same title...They told how some of today's aircraft came to fruition, and told about classic aircraft such as the B-17 Flying Fortress, P-51 Mustang, Supermarine Spitfire, and Boeing 707 and 747 jetliners!

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 08/10/05 at 1:28 pm

The WINGS I loved was not the sitcom BUT a Discovery Channel show with the same title...They told how some of today's aircraft came to fruition, and told about classic aircraft such as the B-17 Flying Fortress, P-51 Mustang, Supermarine Spitfire, and Boeing 707 and 747 jetliners!

They still air that show "Wings" on extended cable out here in California. Yet, it's the more expensive package - so it's up in the 100 range of channels, but they do air it on an extension of the Discovery Channel. The Discovery store (often seen at malls) may also have episodes on tape or DVD - if that helps  ;D

Written By: jaypunkchick1 on 08/18/05 at 11:45 pm

lol tony shalob was hilarious as the taxi driver

Check for new replies or respond here...