inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Whay year was dance group La Bouche's "Be My Lover" a hit in the US? 95 or 96

Written By: tv on 08/20/05 at 7:26 pm

A Dance station in New York played this song a couple times this week and said "Be My Lover" by La Bouche was a flashback from 1995. I thought it was a hit in the US in 1996. Can somenody please help me on this one.

Subject: Re: Whay year was dance group La Bouche's "Be My Lover" a hit in the US? 95 or 96

Written By: nally on 08/21/05 at 1:04 pm

Actually, I think it was a US hit in both years. But it entered the charts in late 1995, like some time in November or December. It peaked in early '96 though.

I wonder if the "Ellipsis" guest will confirm this for me. Haven't seen him in a while.

Subject: Re: Whay year was dance group La Bouche's "Be My Lover" a hit in the US? 95 or 9

Written By: CSM1986 on 08/21/05 at 10:44 pm

According to www.rockonthenet.com, "Be My Lover" by La Bouche first hit the Top 40 Charts in America on December 9th, 1995

Check for new replies or respond here...