inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Absoultely Fabulous (1992)

Written By: Schillingfan on 08/22/05 at 4:07 pm

Are there any fans of this BBC comedy?

I only started watching it last year and I had never seen it before because I live in Canada and I thought it was quite funny because of some of the wisecracks that either Eddy, Patsy or Eddy's daughter Saffron said. I like all the seasons and right now the only current AbFab show they had on was a special called "White Box" which was aired last year. I am hoping that the show will come back with a 6th season and still make the fans laugh.  :)

Subject: Re: Absoultely Fabulous (1992)

Written By: mrgazpacho on 08/23/05 at 8:58 am

Hmm think I saw an article about Jennifer Saunders in some magazine the other day... must try to dig it up and see what it said...

Written By: Schillingfan on 08/24/05 at 1:21 pm

Wow! What magazine was it from? :)

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 08/25/05 at 4:18 am

I use to watch it on VH1 in the early 1990's when they'd air it. I liked it, but only had time to watch the beginning or I'd catch the very end. Jennifer Saunders recently did some work as the Fairy Godmother in "Shrek 2" I don't know why, but I instantly recognized her voice and even her animated face looked like her.

Written By: mrgazpacho on 08/25/05 at 7:20 am

Wow! What magazine was it from? :)

I think it was just one of those newspaper liftouts... probably some old thing they found to fill some space...

Written By: Schillingfan on 08/25/05 at 2:30 pm

Wow. People magazine I think had an article about AbFab! I know that she was in Shrek 2 and a cover version of one of the soundtrack's songs and it happened to be a bonus track (but I've never heard it though, although I've heard her sing on AbFab about 3 times). Comedy Central played AbFab and they play Jennifer Saunder's other show French and Saunders at 6:00 Sunday (that's time in where I live). I've also seen it on a DVD from the library because I do not own any of the seasons (I might get season 5 for X-mas).

Check for new replies or respond here...