inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Song called "Yolonda"

Written By: Melissa on 09/15/05 at 1:28 pm

Hi,

Can anyone remember a song that was popular in the summer of "94, sung by a man and i think called "Yolonda"? Does anyone know who sings it, can't find it anywhere. thanks,

Melissa

Subject: Re: Song called "Yolonda"

Written By: nally on 09/15/05 at 1:49 pm

Hi,

Can anyone remember a song that was popular in the summer of "94, sung by a man and i think called "Yolonda"? Does anyone know who sings it, can't find it anywhere. thanks,

Melissa

Hi, Melissa! Yeah, I think I remember the song you're talking about...the name of the group that sings it is Reality. Just for fun I googled the lyrics and I only found one match... here they are.

http://dwaynehordaleski.tripod.com/dwayne/id12.html

Written By: melissa on 09/15/05 at 2:05 pm

Hi, Melissa! Yeah, I think I remember the song you're talking about...the name of the group that sings it is Reality. Just for fun I googled the lyrics and I only found one match... here they are.

http://dwaynehordaleski.tripod.com/dwayne/id12.html

Hey thanks so much, i've been looking for about an hour now. I love this song!

Written By: TAZMICKEY on 06/07/07 at 9:52 pm

Hi,

Melissa
THE SONG YOLONDA IS SUNG BY REALITY AND I FOUND ON BEARSHARE

Written By: nally on 06/07/07 at 9:55 pm

I remember hearing it on the radio in late 1994; and I kinda liked it. However, I couldn't quite understand most of the words. After reading the lyrics again, I understand 'em all now, and the context all makes sense to me now.

Written By: snozberries on 06/09/07 at 2:10 pm

I totally forgot about this song!  Thanks for the dance down memory lane...

Check for new replies or respond here...