inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: ANYONE ELSE LOVE CAROLINE IN THE CITY???????????

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/20/05 at 10:48 am

I LOVED LOVED LOVED THAT SHOW... I know it was a bit on the lame side But I LOVED Richard... I wanted him to be with Caroline for the 1st couple seasons but in the end, Caroline wasnt good enough for him.... Annie was a hoot too!!!! ;D

Subject: Re: ANYONE ELSE LOVE CAROLINE IN THE CITY???????????

Written By: Marty McFly on 09/20/05 at 11:03 am

Well, anything with Lea Thompson in it, I either have watched or happily would watch. ;)

Wasn't a massive fan, but I caught it from time to time. It was a cute show. Thanks for making this post, though - I'd almost forgotten about it until now!

Written By: whistledog on 09/20/05 at 11:45 am

I wasn't a big fan of the show, but I did often watch it when it was on.  It was a cute show.  Amy Pietz, the actress who played Caroline's neighbour is hot.  She's on the sitcom Rodney now :)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/20/05 at 3:08 pm

I remember that show, it's ok but not one one of my favorites.

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/22/05 at 12:06 pm

I wasn't a big fan of the show, but I did often watch it when it was on.  It was a cute show.  Amy Pietz, the actress who played Caroline's neighbour is hot.  She's on the sitcom Rodney now :)
  Well, I agree that Annie is funny but not HOtt... she is cute though... As for Rodney, I have only seen like 2 min of it and it was awful in my opinon but I did see Amy on there.... Nice to see her working agian

Check for new replies or respond here...