inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: early 90s show

Written By: Shawna on 09/25/05 at 3:18 pm

i was wondering if anyone remembered the name of a show from the early 1990s. i dont remember much, but it featured a girl from another planet who communicated with her father via a pyramidal crystal. one particular episode i remember was for her 16th birthday she was given the ability to read minds for the day. i have been asking around for years and everyone i know seems to remember the show, just not the name. could anyone  help me?

Subject: Re: early 90s show

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/25/05 at 6:14 pm

I think I know the show your talking about, but right now the name of it escapes my mind.

Written By: Dagwood on 09/25/05 at 6:55 pm

I remember this show.  It was called Out of this World.  I searched for 20 minutes...it was bugging me.

Written By: Classie83 on 09/25/05 at 8:46 pm

i was wondering if anyone remembered the name of a show from the early 1990s. i dont remember much, but it featured a girl from another planet who communicated with her father via a pyramidal crystal. one particular episode i remember was for her 16th birthday she was given the ability to read minds for the day. i have been asking around for years and everyone i know seems to remember the show, just not the name. could anyone  help me?

I SOOOO WANTED TO BE EVIE!!!! I miss that show...that and My Secret Identity...(boy who could run really fast) lol.

Check for new replies or respond here...