inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I CAN'T REMEMBER THIS MOVIE

Written By: cguarino05 on 10/12/05 at 10:35 am

i used to watch this movie when i was about 5...i am 18 now so...ummm, it was a sing along kind of thing...i remember 2 songs from it, well 2 phrases from 2 songs of it. one of them when like this " we went tot he animal fair, the birds and the beasts were there, the big baboon by the light of the moon was combing his long hair, you shulda seen the monk, he sat on the elephants trunk, the elephant sneezed and fell on his knees, now what became of the monk" and the other one i remember goes like this "there's a hole in my bucket, dear mary dear mary, there's a hole in my bucket, dear mary, a hole..so fix it dear sally, dear sally, dear sally, so fix dear sally, dear sally, with grass..." dont know the rest of it, but would like to find this VHS somewhere to buy. i need to know the name of it though. 

Subject: Re: I CAN'T REMEMBER THIS MOVIE

Written By: TarzSp on 10/12/05 at 11:39 am

Does your name happen to be "Katie"?

Written By: cguarino05 on 10/12/05 at 10:10 pm

nope it's christina

Written By: Amanda on 04/11/13 at 11:06 pm

i used to watch this movie when i was about 5...i am 18 now so...ummm, it was a sing along kind of thing...i remember 2 songs from it, well 2 phrases from 2 songs of it. one of them when like this " we went tot he animal fair, the birds and the beasts were there, the big baboon by the light of the moon was combing his long hair, you shulda seen the monk, he sat on the elephants trunk, the elephant sneezed and fell on his knees, now what became of the monk" and the other one i remember goes like this "there's a hole in my bucket, dear mary dear mary, there's a hole in my bucket, dear mary, a hole..so fix it dear sally, dear sally, dear sally, so fix dear sally, dear sally, with grass..." dont know the rest of it, but would like to find this VHS somewhere to buy. i need to know the name of it though.

GOLDEN BOOK VIDEO-SING GIGGLE AND GRIN.
YOU CAN WATCH THEM ON YOUTUBE, HOLY COW I JUST FOUND THEM!!!!!!!
I really hope you get notified about this even though it is 8 year later...

Check for new replies or respond here...