inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: shining time station

Written By: cguarino05 on 10/12/05 at 10:38 am

i dont remember the name of the show exactly but i think it was shining time station.. it had a conductor-who's name was the conductor-  in it that i think used to shrink down to toy size, he used to tell stories about thomas the train i think. i remember that one of the actors on the show was the woman that played frenchy in grease....anyone have any clue what im talkin about?

Subject: Re: shining time station

Written By: whistledog on 10/12/05 at 11:09 am

You bet.  Shining Time Station is the name.  The conductor was plaayed first by Ringo Star, then later by George Carlin

During this show, they'd show episodes of Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends

At Shining Time Station, was an arcade, and when one of the kids would put a coin in the jukebox, you'd see little animated guys inside  :)

Written By: cguarino05 on 10/12/05 at 10:10 pm

thanks alot, lol thats all i needed 2 know

Written By: JarethsCrystal on 10/14/05 at 1:37 pm

Oh my gosh. I completely forgot about that show! I remember being really upset when they replaced Ringo, though. I was always a big Beatles fan and when I was younger and (more) impressionable I liked Ringo the best. lol

Written By: star500 on 10/14/05 at 5:20 pm

Oh my gosh. I completely forgot about that show! I remember being really upset when they replaced Ringo, though. I was always a big Beatles fan and when I was younger and (more) impressionable I liked Ringo the best. lol

Yeah, I know how you feel, I always liked Ringo Starr better and was annoyed when they replaced him with George Carlin, of all people! Oh well. :)

Written By: Billy on 10/16/05 at 1:10 pm

Ah yes, Shinging Time Station. Back in the 90's, I was a huge fan of Thomas. For my 6th birthday in 1995, I got some Shining Time Station video tapes.

Written By: aznbabiie1432 on 11/08/05 at 5:26 pm

ii loved watchinq shininq time  ::)

Written By: Matt the Rat76 on 11/09/05 at 4:30 pm

I liked george carlin era I was forced to watch the show at my class romm (handicapped classroom)

Check for new replies or respond here...