inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Need Help with Song Title and Artist Name (Description Inside)

Written By: TarzSp on 10/12/05 at 7:18 pm

I remember this Music Video that used to come on MTV alot, but to this day I don't even remember the name of the Song, the Artist's name or even how the song went.  But I do have a Great Description of the Music Video

Ok, so basically the entire Music Video just has a close up on some guys face while he is signing the song, and while he is singing, different stuff keeps happening, like people start wrapping Rope around his head and then a bunch of people start sticking their Feet in his face while he's just sitting there singing, and people just kept coming up to him and whispering in his ear while he was singing

I'm trying to remember what the guy looked like....He was White, I'm pretty sure he had a light goatee, and maybe even a Tobogan on his head. For some weird reason, I used to always think it was George Carlin, but I know it wasnt

Anyway know this Song and the person who sang it??

Oh yeah, and I don't really remember what year this song was, but i'm pretty sure it was from the Mid 90's, probably somewhere between 1994 and 1996

Subject: Re: Need Help with Song Title and Artist Name (Description Inside)

Written By: whistledog on 10/12/05 at 8:14 pm

That was "Numb" by U2 :)

Written By: mrgazpacho on 10/12/05 at 11:29 pm

LOL @ The Edge

Written By: TarzSp on 10/13/05 at 1:07 am

That was "Numb" by U2 :)

That's It, thanks!

I had a gut feeling it was U2 who did the song, since it had that guy with the tobogan

And apparently the song is from 1993, so I guess I was wrong on the year

The thing I remember most about this video was when they showed it on "Beavis and Butthead" and their commentary on it was hillarious

LOL @ The Edge

What?

Written By: mrgazpacho on 10/13/05 at 9:17 am

"The Edge" is the name of the U2 guitarist getting tied up in that picture as supplied by Whistle.

Written By: TarzSp on 10/13/05 at 11:14 am

"The Edge" is the name of the U2 guitarist getting tied up in that picture as supplied by Whistle.

Ohhh  :D

I didn't know his name

Check for new replies or respond here...