inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Radio shack RC Car

Written By: battletitan on 10/12/05 at 9:07 pm

Alright i have a radio shack RC car that has decals on it that proclaim "King Of The Buggy, Turbo Wing Buggy: Offroad Special" I have searched the internet over and could not find a single thing regarding it. My problem is that the remote for it fell apart and when i pieced it back together i lost one of the little sliding things that attached to the control stick and slid on the circuit board making and breaking the circuit for the steering. if anyone can tell me were i can find parts for this toy please e-mail me at titan419122aol.com

Subject: Correction to: Radio shack RC Car

Written By: battletitan on 10/12/05 at 9:09 pm

Alright i have a radio shack RC car that has decals on it that proclaim "King Of The Buggy, Turbo Wing Buggy: Offroad Special" I have searched the internet over and could not find a single thing regarding it. My problem is that the remote for it fell apart and when i pieced it back together i lost one of the little sliding things that attached to the control stick and slid on the circuit board making and breaking the circuit for the steering. if anyone can tell me were i can find parts for this toy please e-mail me at titan41912@aol.com

Check for new replies or respond here...