inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Primus

Written By: Yo Mom on 10/14/05 at 6:40 pm

Primus are my favorite band. Really awesome, great, amazing band. Accomplished musiaicanship and a unique style. They were pretty big back in the 90's, and it's awesome there comin' out of the new album next year, I wanna buy it first day. Who else likes them/remembers them.

Subject: Re: Primus

Written By: Satish on 10/14/05 at 11:36 pm

I liked the videos for "Big Brown Beaver" and "Southbound Pachyderm". Very colourful and funny!

I saw an interview with them where they said that they really liked the way videos enhanced songs by giving them a visual dimension, and they wanted to be able to use computer graphics to create visual images for all the songs on their albums.

Written By: kellygoo72 on 10/15/05 at 2:43 am

Les Claypool was an amazing Bass Player 8)

Written By: agoraphobicwhacko on 10/15/05 at 5:46 am

I also like Primus. Remember when they first came out how everybody thought they were weird? With that 'Jerry Was A Race Car Driver' video. That was back in 1990 or 1991. Did you know that former Primus drummer Brain is now a member of Guns N Roses?

Written By: Yo Mom on 10/16/05 at 11:54 am

Yeah, and Tim Alexanders back too, which is awesome.

Check for new replies or respond here...