inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Whats it called?!??!!

Written By: yoshi on 10/29/05 at 3:49 pm

hey, i'm trying to remember the name of a TV show i saw around 1994, i can only remember  that it was about this car that could drive itself around and it had all these special things i could do. The only part of an episode i remember is when their in a desert i think and their being blocked by a car or truck so they have to use this expiremental gadget which makes the car able to pass thorugh solid objects.  The guy presses the button and a little hourglass comes out of the top of the car and thats as much as i can remember. sorry there isn't more detail. But if anyone has any guesses as to what it was please post it.

Thanks

Yoshi

Subject: Re: Whats it called?!??!!

Written By: cables on 11/04/05 at 10:48 am

Knightt Rider? But I think that's probably older.

Written By: OliverDK on 11/08/05 at 9:53 am

Knightt Rider? But I think that's probably older.

Knight Rider is from the 80s, pre-Baywatch.

Written By: Skippy on 11/08/05 at 1:15 pm

There was a Knight Rider 2000 TV movie(1991, UK release), followed by the Knight Rider 2010 TV movie(1994, WB network). In 1997 Sci-Fi channel had a short-lived series titled Team Knight Rider, which aired on ABC(22 episodes).

Check for new replies or respond here...