inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Fight Club

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/02/05 at 8:51 pm

On the subject of Brad Pitt movies, anyone here seen the film Fight Club?

Subject: Re: Fight Club

Written By: TarzSp on 11/02/05 at 10:37 pm

Yeah, pretty good flick with a nice twist ending

Since we are on a binge now with the Brad Pitt/David Fincher flicks, they are both doing another movie together that sounds rather interesting.  It's called "Benjamin Button", here is what it apparently is about...
Plot Outline: An odd romance sparks between a woman of 30 and a man who, at 50, begins aging backwards.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/02/05 at 11:10 pm

Sounds interesting....  ;D

Written By: fredrickthe94guy on 03/31/11 at 6:26 am

The best movie i've seen in my life so far!!!!!!!

*ought to watch the godfather*  8)

many of my generation is coming of age and i think they are starting to realise about this movie :p and how awesome it is
its responsible for rising number of youth crimes and rising college entrances in the states ;)
the book is a bit more confusing than the movie but its still breathtaking  ::)

screw it... we just broke the first rule "do not talk about fight club"
oh refferring to that, for anyone who is interested you can create your very own i am jack's meme :p or other meme's as well below is the link

http://memegenerator.net/I-am-Jacks/ImageMacro/6756014/I-AM-JACKS-MEME-SENDING-YOUR-BRAIN-SUBLIMINAL-MESSAGES

1999 made a lot of great movies!!!.... the matrix is the second greatest movie of that year for me and brad acting was very good considering he's out of character :p but edward norton was the best in that movie  ;)

Written By: Foo Bar on 04/01/11 at 8:32 pm

On the subject of Brad Pitt movies, anyone here seen the film Fight Club?

"Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... (verb, transitive) with us."

And people wonder where Anonymous got its slogan, and you just sorta shrug your shoulders and say they made it all up for the lulz.  Rules 1 and 2.

Written By: fredrickthe94guy on 04/02/11 at 2:39 am

And people wonder where Anonymous got its slogan, and you just sorta shrug your shoulders and say they made it all up for the lulz.  Rules 1 and 2.

uhh i didnt catch that :/

Written By: 80sfan on 04/02/11 at 3:18 am

1999 was one of the best years for movies ever!

The Green Mile, The Sixth Sense, Fight Club, The Matrix, American Pie, Tarzan, Entrapment, The Blair Witch Project, American Beauty, Double Jeopardy, and more.

Written By: whistledog on 04/02/11 at 5:20 pm

The best movie i've seen in my life so far!!!!!!!

This movie cannot possibly be your favourite, because if you have seen the movie, then you should know the first rule about Fight Club is that you do not talk about Fight Club.  :D

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/03/11 at 9:03 am

This movie cannot possibly be your favourite, because if you have seen the movie, then you should know the first rule about Fight Club is that you do not talk about Fight Club.  :D
I have not seen the film Fight Club and it is not one of my favourites, so therefore I can talk about it!

Written By: youngerderek on 04/05/11 at 3:26 am

i c what u did ther  :D

Written By: fredrickthe94guy on 04/11/11 at 3:32 am

i know i should've mentioned that i did broke the first 2 rules of fight club.. hey at least i never mentioned about project mayhem :p

damn!! i was only 5 in 1999 but i remember watching tarzan :p it was the best year!!!

but if you guys actually have read the book it has plenty more of condensed ideas that are not in the movie itself.... the movie has its own spin off but their both one and the same... and even though the book is very non linear which is confusing at times, you actually understand the theme better through the book.. for the movie you really have to watch it twice to really grasp it unless if you are smart :D

ooohh this pic is winning!!!

http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/7018064/SELL-RICH-WOMAN-THEIR-OWN-FAT-ASSES-BACK-CHECK.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=I-am-Jacks

Check for new replies or respond here...