inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: HELP remembering a movie with a mirror and dolls....

Written By: Erin on 11/06/05 at 12:56 am

Hey all, I am a child of the 90's, I was born in 85 and I love these message boards because they're bringing back a lot of wonderful memories of my childhood.  I was wondering if anyone else used to watch a movie when they were little, that came out sometime either in the late 80s or early to mid 90s about these 2 kids that step through a mirror in their bedroom and it brings them to this other world, where it is made up of dolls.  The dolls looked kind of like cabbage patch dolls, but I KNOW that wasnt the name of the movie.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!
Erin

Subject: Re: HELP remembering a movie with a mirror and dolls....

Written By: mrgazpacho on 11/06/05 at 7:48 am

The Hugga Bunch

Written By: Erin on 11/07/05 at 4:10 pm

THAT'S IT!!! Thank you so much!!   ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/07/05 at 10:34 pm

Awww...I loved that Hugga Bunch movie!

Erin :)

Written By: Erin on 11/09/05 at 6:08 pm

So did I!  And I bought it off E-Bay, I cant wait to watch it again, I bet a lot of childhood memories will come back.  Do you remember the movie from the late 80s, Candy Claus?  I bought that one too.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/10/05 at 10:17 am

I don't know if you remember...but that little girl who was the main character in the "Hugga Bunch" movie...was also the main little girl in that Hallmark version of "The Secret Garden" years ago....she was a really good actresss...but you haven't heard anything more of her since back then.

Erin :)

Check for new replies or respond here...