inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: remembering a movie

Written By: emma on 11/26/05 at 3:07 pm

there was this movie i watched when i was a kid in the 90s i remember some of it but i cant remember the name of it for the life of me it was about a girl and i think she was visiting her grandfather anyways shes up in her room looking out her window and it seems like she sees something in the barn in the backyard well she goes out side to investigate well she ends up falling and bumping her head well when she wakes up shes in a school and finds out shes traveled back in time can someone please tell me the name of the movie i want to watch it again from what i remember it was a good movie thanks!

Subject: Re: remembering a movie

Written By: snozberries on 11/26/05 at 3:57 pm

any chance it was a 1970's film you saw in the 90s?  Here is what I found

A Traveller in Time 1978

PLOT: Penelope lives in the twentieth century, and it is only when she goes to live with her aunt at Thackers, a remote, ancient farmhouse, that she finds herself travelling back in time to join the lives of the Babington family, and watching helplessly as tragic events bring danger to her friends and the downfall of their heroine, Mary, Queen of Scots, whom they are seeking to rescue

Written By: Dagwood on 11/26/05 at 4:16 pm

Sounds like Peggy Sue Got Married to me.

Written By: SpaceHog on 11/28/05 at 3:48 pm

No go watch the previews(if you have the VHS) and then tell me.

Written By: Alecia Hayden on 12/24/05 at 12:36 pm

It sounds like you are describing Split Infinity.  If so, you rock! That was a great movie ;D  anyway, I hope this is helful.

Check for new replies or respond here...