inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Wild Wild West

Written By: Carl on 12/20/05 at 8:58 am

I've often heard this movie referred to as 'Wild Wild Worst', I caught little bits of it when showed on TV, the ending was on some mechanical horse! Don't get it! What did you think of this film? The song sounds good, I'll say that much.

Subject: Re: Wild Wild West

Written By: whistledog on 12/20/05 at 10:34 am

I thought it was a good movie, but that's only because I have a hard time hating a movie.  LOL

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/20/05 at 5:47 pm

As much as I love Will Smith, I really hate it when they turn old t.v. shows into movies (and vice versa). The show was so much better.

Cat

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/20/05 at 6:23 pm

It was ok.

Written By: whistledog on 12/20/05 at 10:11 pm

As much as I love Will Smith, I really hate it when they turn old t.v. shows into movies (and vice versa). The show was so much better.

Cat

Some old TV shows are made into great movies.  I still bust a gut laughing everytime I watch "The Brady Bunch Movie"

"Put on your sunday best kids ... We're going to Sears"  ;D

Written By: Carl on 12/22/05 at 10:37 am

Some old TV shows are made into great movies.  I still bust a gut laughing everytime I watch "The Brady Bunch Movie"

Sorry, after watching that show all through my childhoos I'm Brady-ed out!!  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...