inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Need help finding game console

Written By: Kendra on 12/25/05 at 11:51 pm

Ok... I'm hoping SOMEONE out there knows what I'm talking about.... when I was little... really little... my parents got me this game console. I'm not sure if it was late 80's or early 90's, but it was one of those "learning" video game systems. It was silver and kinda had these bumps all over it and the button to turn it on was bright green and slid up and down. I can see it in my head perfectly, I just for the life of me can't remember what it is called! I remember I had a sesame street game, and a game with Donald Duck's rich uncle.... but I can't remember exactly what the games were. As I said, I was really little. But I remember being the only one of my friends with one of these, and I've never in my life seen one since, so I'm assuming they are rare and not many kids had them. I almost want to say that the name of it had the word "vision" in it somewhere, but I'm not sure. And I've looked online and it's not an Intellivision or a Creativision.... even though both sound like they could be it, which is why I'm lead to believe it had the word vision in the title. So I'm hoping against hope that someone out there had one of these too and can tell me what it is! I was born in 84, and I know I was super little when I had it.... so it has to be late 80's early 90's.

Thanks if anyone knows what I'm talking about!!

Check for new replies or respond here...