inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Need help finding a song or the name of the band that performs it

Written By: bbillotte on 12/28/05 at 9:17 pm

PLEASE HELP..There is a girl group that is sort of like The Bloodhound Gang, and I can not remember their name, but they sing a song that has something about a yeast infection in the lyrics.  I have been trying for a month to remember their name, I even searched all my old CD's, because at one time I purchased it, but can not find it now.  PLEASE HELP..

Subject: Re: Need help finding a song or the name of the band that performs it

Written By: FaultyDog on 12/29/05 at 1:19 pm

There's a girl "band" called Consolidated & Yeastie Girls, who recorded a song called "You s*ck". Pretty sure that's NOT what you're looking for, but I can't be 100% sure. And I can't provide you with the (explicit) lyrics on his site (for obvious reasons...)

Modified to add:

Plus it's nothing like Bloodhound Gang IMO. :-\\

Written By: bbillotte on 12/29/05 at 5:14 pm

That sounds very familiar, I think you did it, now I just have to find the song.  Thank you so much for the help.

Written By: bbillotte on 12/29/05 at 5:23 pm

Well I found that on Napster, but there was no music and the one I just to have sounded more like the Beastie boys, not Bloodhound gang.  So you were right.  The song I had had music, so I'm going to look at another site and see if I can find one with music.  Thanks again

Written By: FaultyDog on 12/30/05 at 1:38 pm

That sounds very familiar, I think you did it, now I just have to find the song.  Thank you so much for the help.

Well I found that on Napster, but there was no music and the one I just to have sounded more like the Beastie boys, not Bloodhound gang.  So you were right.  The song I had had music, so I'm going to look at another site and see if I can find one with music.  Thanks again

Would it surprise you to know that this song actually reached #10 in Dutch charts? :o Yes, we are a very liberal country...

Check for new replies or respond here...