inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: where to buy old music videos?

Written By: jwchah3 on 01/04/06 at 1:40 pm

Where does a person find old ( aka... 80's and 90's) music videos for sale. I know there are places online where videos can be viewed but I want to watch them at homes on my TV( like the old days). Does anyone have any idea?Thanks.

Subject: Re: where to buy old music videos?

Written By: whistledog on 01/04/06 at 1:43 pm

often, used CD stores, Pawn Shops and Goodwill type stores will have them.  I've gotten lots of them at those places.  There are also on-line places you can find them like www.musicstack.com or ebay.com :)

Written By: zotsfreak on 01/04/06 at 1:47 pm

Where does a person find old ( aka... 80's and 90's) music videos for sale. I know there are places online where videos can be viewed but I want to watch them at homes on my TV( like the old days). Does anyone have any idea?Thanks.

As whistledog said, Musicstack is good, another great one is GEMM.com. They even got me a 45RPM vinyl single from 1970 and for under $3.00!!

Written By: jwchah3 on 01/04/06 at 5:52 pm

Thanks so much! I appreciate the help.

Written By: snozberries on 01/08/06 at 3:30 pm

I just record them off of VH1-Classic channel  they always play old videos and it only cost the price of a blank tape (or blank DVD.)

Check for new replies or respond here...