inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Wes Craven's "The People Under The Stairs"

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/07/06 at 12:51 pm

Have any of you seen this movie before? What do you think about it?  I was up late last night and I couldn't go to sleep...so I watched this movie at like 4 am. It was pretty good, not scary...but interesting.

Subject: Re: Wes Craven's "The People Under The Stairs"

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/07/06 at 6:44 pm

It's a pretty good film.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/07/06 at 9:45 pm

it was pretty creepy...I mean, with the whole idea of keep those people under the stairs in the basement....and feeding them body parts...yuck. The sick thing about it is that there are true stories of people that have gone through that in real life. :-\\

Written By: Tanya1976 on 01/08/06 at 3:09 pm

Creepy and good.

Written By: Nesman on 01/22/06 at 3:29 pm

Yes ... yes. Loved that movie.  Here I was expecting this show to be some scary thriller type movie but it actually turns out to be quite comical.  Foo(l) ..... Foo(l) ...gonna get you ...... and the guy starts blasting his shotgun in to the walls trying to hunt down the kid .... hilarious!!  Thanks for the memory.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/22/06 at 8:51 pm

Yes ... yes. Loved that movie.  Here I was expecting this show to be some scary thriller type movie but it actually turns out to be quite comical.   Foo(l) ..... Foo(l) ...gonna get you ...... and the guy starts blasting his shotgun in to the walls trying to hunt down the kid .... hilarious!!   Thanks for the memory.

yes...you are right....it did seem almost comic in a lot of sorts....but the concept for it was really creepy! ;)

Written By: ralfy on 08/30/15 at 11:00 pm

"R.I.P. Wes Craven (1939 – 2015)"

http://collider.com/wes-craven-dead-at-age-76/

Check for new replies or respond here...