inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: (Talk) show on The Family Channel in 90's (Solved)

Written By: lauraiglesias on 01/17/06 at 10:20 pm

I'm new and I was wondering if anyone remembers when The Family Channel (Now ABC family) had a talk show type show on it with a man and woman hosting it?

Their ages were between late 30's-40's. (Maybe early 50's.)

This would have been around 1996. I would love to know the name of this show. I can remember the actor Dale Midkiff being interviewed by the hosts.

At night time I remember when The family Channel played reruns of the show called "Christy', it was a really good channel.

Thanks for any help.

Subject: Re: (Talk) show on The Family Channel in 90's

Written By: Harmonica on 01/18/06 at 2:24 pm

I'm new and I was wondering if anyone remembers when The Family Channel (Now ABC family) had a talk show type show on it with a man and woman hosting it?

Their ages were between late 30's-40's. (Maybe early 50's.)

This would have been around 1996. I would love to know the name of this show. I can remember the actor Dale Midkiff being interviewed by the hosts.

At night time I remember when The family Channel played reruns of the show called "Christy', it was a really good channel.

Thanks for any help.

Ok this probably isnt' it but I'll take a stab at....

Donnie and Marie Osmond.

Subject: Re: (Talk) show on The Family Channel in 90's

Written By: lauraiglesias on 01/18/06 at 8:24 pm

I just found out that the show was called "Home & Family", thanks for replying. :) 8)

Check for new replies or respond here...