inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hi Honey I'm home

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 01/23/06 at 3:55 pm

Anybody remember this short-lived sitcom?

It lasted 2 seasons from 1991-1992.  It was an oddball sitcom that dealt with a 1950's sitcom family (The Neilsons) who were on the "Sitcom Relocation Program" that relocated to suburbia.  The only person to "recognize" the family lived next door and was a teenager.  His family life was not what he wanted it to be, so he tried to hang out next door with the Nielsons as much as he could.

On a trivial side note:

AJ McLean (of Backstreet Boys fame) played the teenagers' older brother in the pilot of this show.

I liked it very much.

Subject: Re: Hi Honey I'm home

Written By: Carl on 01/23/06 at 3:59 pm

I remember this show, but it's vague.

Written By: Marian on 01/23/06 at 4:17 pm

I remember it.In one episode,the neilsons were scheduled to move,but the next door teenager was upset.so they family dresses trashy and acted bad to avoid relocatiuon.

Written By: kellygoo72 on 01/23/06 at 7:24 pm

I remember this show, it was cute.. Wasnt it on ABC and then moved to Nick at Nite or am I wrong? It had a cool concept.

Written By: Dukefan on 01/24/06 at 2:29 am

I remember it somewhat.  In 1999 Nickelodeon re-ran a few episodes as part of the network's 20th anniversary event.

Check for new replies or respond here...