inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Judge Judy

Written By: Carl on 01/25/06 at 12:57 pm

The show came out in '96, and I can't believe it is still going. Personally, I wish it would end already!!! Anyone else feel the same? I HOPE!!

Subject: Re: Judge Judy

Written By: whistledog on 01/25/06 at 12:58 pm

For years, I've called this woman Judge Bitch, cause she is just so mean.  I don't think she'll be going off the air anytime soon.  She has a loyal fan base

Written By: Carl on 01/25/06 at 1:12 pm

Being a Judge is one thing, I know you have to be strict but fair, but she just goes overboard. You are right, some of her remarks are just plain mean and uncalled for. But it's all entertainment, that's why people watch her. That Balif, Officer Byrd, once referred to her as 'The Joan Rivers of court shows' HA! HA! HA!  :D That's a laugh! Joan has nothing to worry about with that witch.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/25/06 at 4:25 pm

she is really snooty and mean...but I still watch her! LOL! :D

Written By: Marty McFly on 01/25/06 at 4:39 pm

I always wondered if that (I hate to use this word, but) "b*tch" attitude was honestly just the way she was, or for entertainment purposes. Probably a little of both.

There were times I did agree with her, but I kinda think she killed any credibility she could've had by her personality (it's like "Damn, isn't there anything positive you've got to say?").

Last thing I'd ever wanna do is get on her bad side. ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/25/06 at 5:11 pm

Please cancel this show!  ::)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/25/06 at 10:00 pm

Do you guys remember her husband? I think he was a judge on People's Court for awhile. He wasn't as mean as she is. :D

Written By: Carl on 01/26/06 at 9:50 am

Do you guys remember her husband? I think he was a judge on People's Court for awhile. He wasn't as mean as she is. 

I remember, no he wasn't as mean, but he was pretty stern when he could be.

Written By: snozberries on 01/28/06 at 12:39 pm

there are too many of these shows now.... they can all go... except for people's court... give me Judge Millian anyday over Judy. She is just as brash but does it with style and she makes me laugh. Judy just annoys me.

Written By: kellygoo72 on 01/30/06 at 3:46 am

The show came out in '96, and I can't believe it is still going. Personally, I wish it would end already!!! Anyone else feel the same? I HOPE!!
  I agree totally... I DETEST her... although it would be great to see a Celebrity DeathMatch with her and Simon the pig from American Idol.... ;)

Written By: Carl on 01/31/06 at 11:21 am

I LOVE Judge Judy.  She tells it like it is.  I don't agree with her sometimes, but some of these people NEED to be told off.

But there is a limit, I never knew many judges to get too personal, calling people words like stupid, and what not, you have to maintain a professional demeanor, TV show and high ratings or not!

Check for new replies or respond here...