inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Online 90s Radio Station

Written By: djjonathan on 01/25/06 at 10:47 pm

I just found this great all 90s internet radio station.  NINETIES FX - Non Stop Hits From The 90s!  Its a new station so there website is still in the works but the station is on the air and it rocks!  Its a station dedicated to everything 90s.  I hope everyone will check it out and support the station and please tell all your friends who love the 90s about this great station.  Check it out here and click on LISTEN http://www.ninetiesfx.com

Subject: Re: Online 90s Radio Station

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/25/06 at 10:56 pm

this is cool...I am listening to it as I type...thanks for the link! :)

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/26/06 at 12:17 am

Looks late '90s biased, but cool!  8)

Written By: djjonathan on 01/26/06 at 8:00 am

They try to play half and half, early to mid to late 90s.  Its a new station so they seem to be still tweaking there playlist as well as the site.  I think it only has the potential to get better and better each day.  Do as I did and let them know what they can do to get better.  I sent a message to them suggesting stuff to make it better and everyone else should do the same. The seem to be a listener friendly station getting back with my within that same day.

Written By: SpaceHog on 01/26/06 at 8:01 am

the only problem is, if its late 90's, I wont listen to it, its got those pop bimbos, named J-LO,Jessica Simpson,Britney Spears, and Christina.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 01/26/06 at 3:08 pm

the only problem is, if its late 90's, I wont listen to it, its got those pop bimbos, named J-LO,Jessica Simpson,Britney Spears, and Christina.

It's it late '90s music I'll just listen to my local pop station  ;D

True '90s is more like 1991-1996, maybe 1997 and '98 too. 1999 just sucks, even worse than today.

Written By: Echo Nomad on 03/03/06 at 1:25 am

Not to change the top but both XM and Sirus both have a 90's channel as well.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 03/03/06 at 1:26 am

Not to change the top but both XM and Sirus both have a 90's channel as well.

If you listen to the Top 40, you'll hear the same type of music as the '90s channel.  ;D

Written By: Roadgeek on 03/03/06 at 8:12 am

The Windows Media Player link is broken but I'll have to listen to it this afternoon. I'm at school.

My cable box at home has these "Music Choice" channels. One of them plays nothing but 90's.

Check for new replies or respond here...