inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 4 Non-Blonds

Written By: Carl on 02/01/06 at 12:33 pm

And four 'non-singers' in my opinion. I could not stand this group! I don't know the name of that one-hit wonder (if it was that) that they always played, but it was like nails on a chalkboard.

Subject: Re: 4 Non-Blonds

Written By: Matt the Rat76 on 02/01/06 at 12:45 pm

i know who you talking about god I remember seeing then in 1994 and they were god awful and the lead singer sucked

Written By: whistledog on 02/01/06 at 1:05 pm

The 1994 dance remix of their hit "What's Up" by DJ Miko was 100 thousand times better :)

Not as big a hit, but the dance beat sure added to it :)

Written By: KKay on 02/01/06 at 1:47 pm

I never liked them. I didn't think one single song was clever, well-wirtten or at all melodic.
I hate female tenors.
Just thinking about them makes me irritated.

Written By: Miss Nostalgia on 02/01/06 at 6:38 pm

I remember "What's Up" being popular in 1994. I liked that song

Written By: Electric Youth on 02/01/06 at 6:58 pm

One of the "singers" is now a music producer...might explain about some pop acts like Pink...  ::)  :P

"What's Up" was ranked as one of the worst music videos of all time on "MTV 25 Lame" in 1999...

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 02/01/06 at 7:07 pm

Eek. "What's Up" was one of the most irritating songs ever.

Written By: barefootrobin on 02/01/06 at 7:09 pm

Eek. "What's Up" was one of the most irritating songs ever.

I agree - but yet I heard a bar band cover it and the vocals gave me goose bumps... go figure :o

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 02/01/06 at 7:21 pm

I agree - but yet I heard a bar band cover it and the vocals gave me goose bumps... go figure :o
You know, the song itself probably isn't all that bad, but that b*tch's voice made me want to beat my head against the wall over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and ove rand over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again just to ease the pain.

Written By: Tanya1976 on 02/01/06 at 7:51 pm

Linda Perry fared much better as a producer (e.g. Pink, Christina Aguilera, James Blount) than in this band.

Written By: audkal on 02/01/06 at 10:32 pm

I like "What's Up" but only because it takes me back, lol, I have a bias towards songs that I remember from my childhood.

Written By: Roadgeek on 02/02/06 at 2:34 pm

What's Up is one of my favorite songs.

Check for new replies or respond here...