inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: old doll ... does anyone remember????

Written By: bula06 on 02/04/06 at 3:39 pm

does ANYONE remember a toy from back in the day ... it had a really long skinny neck and if you shook it ... then it made this really weird noise?? i need to find one and i can't remember what its called ... it was like a doll and it had crazy hair and where the ears were supposed to go it had like pink circley thingys .. if anyone remembers PLEASE email me at bula06@yahoo.com

thanks bunches !!

~ * Jessica * ~

Subject: Re: old doll ... does anyone remember????

Written By: Skippy(not logged on) on 02/05/06 at 12:57 am

does ANYONE remember a toy from back in the day ... it had a really long skinny neck and if you shook it ... then it made this really weird noise?? i need to find one and i can't remember what its called ... it was like a doll and it had crazy hair and where the ears were supposed to go it had like pink circley thingys .. if anyone remembers PLEASE email me at bula06@yahoo.com

thanks bunches !!

~ * Jessica * ~

Around my neck of the woods they were called a Jibber Jabber. My brother has one, I think last time I saw it his neck was broke.

Subject: Re: old doll ... does anyone remember????

Written By: Banks on 02/05/06 at 7:34 pm

They were called Jibber Jabber here in Australia too. I believe they came out in the late 1960's but more than likely early to mid 1970's. I remember having one back around 1978. So maybe looking on eBay may help.

Below is a link to some eBay items with the same name, and some, Im pretty sure, are what your looking for:

http://search.ebay.com.au/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com.au%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=Jibber+Jabber&category0=

Hope this helps

AN

Check for new replies or respond here...