inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ring Pops

Written By: velvetoneo on 02/13/06 at 12:23 am

Who here remembers ring pops? I remember loving them as a little kid and them then disappearing and being very upset. They then reappeared, but I still sort of want them back.  :\'(

Subject: Re: Ring Pops

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/13/06 at 1:32 am

Who here remembers ring pops? I remember loving them as a little kid and them then disappearing and being very upset. They then reappeared, but I still sort of want them back.  :\'(

I totally remember those!

Written By: Watcher29 on 02/13/06 at 7:42 am

I remember them. Not a very 90s thing, though. I remember having them as a kid in the late '70s and early 80s. I don't think I ever even saw one during the 90s although I would not be surprised if they still existed then.

Written By: Roadgeek on 02/13/06 at 7:50 am

Loved those things. They still make them, but their not the same. :\'( Besides, I have braces.

It seems to me that candy tasted better in the 90's than in the 2000's. Even if it's the exact same one. Take for instance, Starburst. It tasted great back then, but today it just doesn't seem the same.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 02/13/06 at 11:10 am

Ring pops were the coolest i cant even remember what my favorite flavor was considering the fact i havent had one in like 7 or 8 years but i do know they were great btw the commercial was really good too

Written By: AU300ModR on 02/13/06 at 4:44 pm

i loved those things i really liked the blue ones. i remember eating them and being all messy with it and getting my hands all sticky. those were the days.

Written By: audkal on 02/13/06 at 10:21 pm

Totally remember them and I still see them for sale at places like Blockbuster--I should buy one for oldtimes sake.  I always thought it felt like you were sucking on a pacifier rather than a ring, lol.

Check for new replies or respond here...