inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Nickelodeon game show.

Written By: Andydrew on 02/17/06 at 6:17 am

I remember my brother and I liked watching this, nickelodeon game show, it had an aztec theme, and you had to go through all these obsticles and mazes like things. People would come from hidden passage ways and snatch people away while the contestants were in the maze. I think the aim was to collect, all these pieces and join them together to make something, before the timer ran out or something like that. The contestants were like 13-15 year olds I think(i'm not sure). The host also asked questions, and the contestants had to press a busser to answer and oh, yeah, i starting to remeber more now, the contestants were split into four teams.

Dose anyone know the name of that show? It got cancelled a long time ago. It's just stumping me at the moment.

Subject: Re: Nickelodeon game show.

Written By: Webstor on 02/17/06 at 6:19 am

wasnt it called "Legend of the Hidden Temple"  or something like that??????

Subject: Re: Nickelodeon game show.

Written By: Andydrew on 02/17/06 at 6:22 am

wasnt it called "Legend of the Hidden Temple"  or something like that??????

Yes, thats it, :) thank you. i don't know how i could have forgotten that name for sooo long, lol. :D

Check for new replies or respond here...