inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Backwards Baseball Caps

Written By: velvetoneo on 02/27/06 at 9:02 pm

It seems to me like backwards baseball caps were the trend that defined the '90s. I remember being in Kindergarten-2nd Grade (1995-1998) and all the kids wearing backwards baseball caps trying to be cool...now, you see significantly less of them than you used to.

Subject: Re: Backwards Baseball Caps

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/27/06 at 10:39 pm

my husband wears his a lot like that, especially when he is playing video games.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/27/06 at 11:14 pm

I remember backwards baseball caps and backwards clothing....  ::)  ;D

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 02/28/06 at 1:34 am

It seems to me like backwards baseball caps were the trend that defined the '90s. I remember being in Kindergarten-2nd Grade (1995-1998) and all the kids wearing backwards baseball caps trying to be cool...now, you see significantly less of them than you used to.

I remember it being pretty big when I was in the 5th grade('97) but it was still pretty big before that.

Written By: SpaceHog on 02/28/06 at 8:46 am

I remember backwards baseball caps and backwards clothing....  ::)  ;D

You have to thank Kris Kross for that

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/28/06 at 8:53 am

You have to thank Kris Kross for that

Yeah..... thanks alot Kris Kross.....  ::)  ;D

Written By: Trimac20 on 03/01/06 at 11:11 pm

I remember it all too well...the non sun-smart habit of backward-cap wearing. Brings back memories of my smelly, sweaty-drenched Startz (or something like that, can't remember the brand name) Orlando Magic basketball.

Check for new replies or respond here...