inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Space Ghost Coast to Coast Polll #1

Written By: Tia on 03/13/06 at 12:51 pm

this is my new favorite show of all time! i can't believe i haven't ever seen it before! so weird and hilarious, and i like weird and hilarious things.

i like watching to see if the celebrities hang with the weirdness or if they flip out. i was surprised at who hung in there. dawn wells, pretty much beat em at their own game! but adam west was P.I.S.S.E.D. you could tell. i woulda thought it woulda been the other way around.

dawn wells rocks.

Subject: Re: Space Ghost Coast to Coast Polll #1

Written By: KKay on 03/13/06 at 12:53 pm

this is my new favorite show of all time! i can't believe i haven't ever seen it before! so weird and hilarious, and i like weird and hilarious things.

i like watching to see if the celebrities hang with the weirdness or if they flip out. i was surprised at who hung in there. dawn wells, pretty much beat em at their own game! but adam west was P.I.S.S.E.D. you could tell. i woulda thought it woulda been the other way around.

dawn wells rocks.

OK, i voted, I'm right. close the polls.
that's that. finis. end of story.

I"m glad you got over that whole avatar thing.  I joined your cult and then you yoinked her away from me!!!  I never tyhought Adam West got mad at anything..he plays such a blockhead on Family Guy...

Check for new replies or respond here...