inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS TOY IS?

Written By: LegoSoldiers on 03/16/06 at 4:37 pm

Hi I was wondering if you could Identify the official name, title, or company of this black olive drab and orange jeep looking toy in the picture that is attached.  I know they came out in the late 80's or early early 90's, I played with this exact toy and others like it when i was little (age 3-5? and i never called them by there real name, i just called them "expanders" because you pressed a button and a boat would fold out to turn into a playset. And now i search Expanders on google, and i get nothing. this jeep would pop open as well, and there was an army plane in the toy line as well. if it helps, these play sets came with a few small small soldiers, like how micromachines army playsets were ( came with two or three soldiers with one vehicle per playset). do you know what the jeep is called? if not, do you know someone who might? THANKS!

Subject: Re: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS TOY IS?

Written By: danootaandme on 03/16/06 at 5:11 pm

Transformers, maybe?

Check for new replies or respond here...