inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Two Stupid Dogs

Written By: Electric Youth on 03/21/06 at 7:57 pm

That cartoon was supposedly Hanna Barberic's answer to "Ren & Stimpy", though wasn't as funny.

But they had their moments, like when they meet that guy who always said, "Isn't it cute...But It's WRONG!!!"  and the "Red Riding Hood" episodes.

Subject: Re: Two Stupid Dogs

Written By: Trimac20 on 03/23/06 at 2:41 am

I remember it very vaguely. Pretty much just the name. I remember Catdog pretty well: about an animal that is both and a cat and a dog, and they live in this house that is half a bone and half a cat. I think it was on Nick.

Written By: SingBlueSilver on 03/23/06 at 11:56 am

I'm a big fan of 2 Stupid Dogs.  Definitely not as funny as Ren & Stimpy (another of my faves) but it was kind of a different sort of humor.  You can catch them quite a lot on Boomerang (kind of like Cartoon Network but I think you have to have digital cable to get it).

There weren't a lot of episodes made so I think I've seen them all.  Love the one where they went to the drive-in movie and big dog got in the trunk of the car to sneak in for free.  Little dog was so excited to get something for free that he had big dog drive back out so he could get in the trunk and "sneak" in for free too!  Just like the title says, they were stupid dogs! ;D

Trivia:  The actor Brad Garrett was the voice of big dog.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 03/23/06 at 1:12 pm

Yeah, I used to watch 2 stupid dogs all the time. I think it started in '93 but I didnt get Cartoon Network until '96 so I didnt start watching it to the late 90's. Funny show, one of my favorites from CN.

Written By: Skippy on 03/23/06 at 10:22 pm

I love 2 Stupid Dogs, in case the avatar didn't give it away. "Awwww, idn't that cute...but it's WROOOOONG!!!!!!" " Granny says you can't have cheesecake after nine" "Cookies, nookiies, blookies, ookies,....coooooookieees." There's an official 2 Stupid Dogs web ring on the net, BTW. I have some sound bites and use them as windows sounds/startup/shutdown/etc.

Written By: deadrockstar on 03/24/06 at 1:59 pm

I LOVED this one as a kid. ;D

Written By: twistedwarp on 03/29/06 at 12:04 am

two stupid dogs yes.. i liked that big grey dog ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...