inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Sugar Ray

Written By: Daveyd989 on 04/17/06 at 2:28 pm

What does everone still think of sugar ray? I for one like sugar ray in the late 90's and still today i think they might have started or at least amplified the pop rock trend that bands like fall out boy and all american rejects have today.

Subject: Re: Sugar Ray

Written By: whistledog on 04/17/06 at 3:41 pm

I wan't too crazy about Sugar Ray's first bit of success with that song "Fly", but I really liked their other stuff like "Every Morning", "When It's Over" and their wonderful cover of "Abracadabra"

Written By: velvetoneo on 04/17/06 at 5:14 pm

Late '90s nostalgia...I liked them a fair amount, like in an "I'll listen to them on the radio" sort of way. They were sort of in the same late '90s pop-rock vein as say Tonic, Smash Mouth, and Everclear.

Written By: Windbreaker05 on 04/17/06 at 5:32 pm

Anyone who works with Supercat has to be cool. I got hooked by "Fly," and, yep, liked a lot of their other hits too. Their remakes didn't usually do much for me, but their other stuff I remember fondly.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/17/06 at 5:32 pm

Fly is one of my favorite songs.

Check for new replies or respond here...