inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: "Saved by the Bell" on Adult Swim for two weeks

Written By: Electric Youth on 04/18/06 at 2:06 pm

It wasn't a dumb joke after all since it aired yesterday.

Not a fan of the show, but doesn't belong on "Adult Swim" since it's not a cartoon and wasn't even aimed towards adults.

It was very  corny, though better than "12 oz Mouse" and "Squidbillies".

Subject: Re: "Saved by the Bell" on Adult Swim for two weeks

Written By: shadowy_starr on 04/18/06 at 6:41 pm

Yeah, I heard about that. So it's only going to be on there for 2 weeks?....but trust me I don't mind, I was never a fan. I agree it shouldn't be on adult swim.

Written By: jersey_bwoy2078 on 04/18/06 at 9:48 pm

..., but doesn't belong on "Adult Swim" since it's not a cartoon and wasn't even aimed towards adults.

I agree...It's not a cartoon.  But also, you have to realize back then, adults now were in their mid to late teens when that silly show was popular.  But yeah....shouldn't it be on the TV Land channel though?  Just hope to the heavens someone doesn't catch on and revive it to become an animated show........eeeesh! :P

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/19/06 at 9:51 am

Ummmmmmm....... sounds...... interesting......  ::)

Written By: nally on 04/24/06 at 11:05 am

I agree...It's not a cartoon.

Yeah! What's with CN airing shows that aren't the least bit animated? ::) They've really jumped the shark lately.

Btw, I am a fan of that show, but it doesn't belong on a network whose name implies something else.

Check for new replies or respond here...