inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anyone remember this commercial?

Written By: Guest on 04/22/06 at 1:47 am

Anyone remember this commercial that used to show on MTV a lot in the mid '90s? It was basically for a bodyspray where they had some hot naked blonde chick (with black boxes censoring her certain "areas" of course) spraying it all over herself and ohhing and ahhing in a very sexy way. One time around 1994/95 my cousin and I were in his parents' room watching MTV, probably Beavis and Butthead I'm sure, and his mom comes in asking us if were watching bad shows and we assured her that we weren't. Then she pointed to the TV and said "Well what's that?" and we looked towards the TV and just our luck, there was that commercial playing and I looked at my cousin and he was trying not to burst out laughing. LOL! Good times  8)

Subject: Re: Anyone remember this commercial?

Written By: jackas on 04/22/06 at 8:17 am

Anyone remember this commercial that used to show on MTV a lot in the mid '90s? It was basically for a bodyspray where they had some hot naked blonde chick (with black boxes censoring her certain "areas" of course) spraying it all over herself and ohhing and ahhing in a very sexy way. One time around 1994/95 my cousin and I were in his parents' room watching MTV, probably Beavis and Butthead I'm sure, and his mom comes in asking us if were watching bad shows and we assured her that we weren't. Then she pointed to the TV and said "Well what's that?" and we looked towards the TV and just our luck, there was that commercial playing and I looked at my cousin and he was trying not to burst out laughing. LOL! Good times  8)

I think I remember that commercial.  Good thing the Herbal Essence commercial hadn't come out yet.  You guys would have been in real trouble. ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...