inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: looking for song title PLZ HELP

Written By: Hitori101 on 04/23/06 at 6:37 pm

Hi... uh... I am looking for a song that I have been wanting to listen to but I can't remember the name only bits and pieces of the lyrics...

And when I say bits and pieces, it's really bits and pieces... all I can remember is it went something like "streets are paved with gold" "where you never grow hungry and you never grow old..." and that's all I can remember... I want to listen to that song again and I remember it being on the radio a while ago on some 90's special thing but like always they didn't say the name... :( Help me plz!!!  :\'(

Subject: Re: looking for song title PLZ HELP

Written By: Windbreaker05 on 04/24/06 at 3:10 pm

I'm thinking this is "The Way" by Fastball. "Anyone can see the road that they walk on is paved in gold / It's always summer they'll never get cold / They'll never get hungry / They'll never get old and grey.."

Written By: Hitori101 on 04/24/06 at 8:12 pm

I'm thinking this is "The Way" by Fastball. "Anyone can see the road that they walk on is paved in gold / It's always summer they'll never get cold / They'll never get hungry / They'll never get old and grey.."

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Written By: JustAGuy on 04/24/06 at 8:30 pm

Is it weird that everytime I hear the song "The Way" by Fastball, I think of Eddie Munster?  :-\\

Written By: Hitori101 on 04/24/06 at 11:16 pm

Is it weird that everytime I hear the song "The Way" by Fastball, I think of Eddie Munster?  :-\\

Who's he?

Written By: JustAGuy on 04/25/06 at 1:29 am

Who's he?

http://www.wanderingbuddhist.com/images/late%20June/images/34.jpg

Written By: Hitori101 on 04/25/06 at 5:34 pm

http://www.wanderingbuddhist.com/images/late%20June/images/34.jpg

k... reminds you how?

Check for new replies or respond here...