inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Song Title

Written By: Raina Skye on 05/24/06 at 2:01 pm

Helloo,
I'm on a quest for the name of a song that I believe is from the early 90s....
Its been ages since I've heard it but it goes:
  "Sitten around the house.....watching the sunlight (or shadows) dance across the floor..." Yeah, thats pretty much all I recall, but in the refrain it goes, "You're livin with your....." and I have no idea what they say next....jeez...hopefully someone can figure this out...sorry I don't know more. But any clues?

Subject: Re: Song Title

Written By: nally on 05/24/06 at 2:19 pm

Helloo,
I'm on a quest for the name of a song that I believe is from the early 90s....
Its been ages since I've heard it but it goes:
  "Sitten around the house.....watching the sunlight (or shadows) dance across the floor..." Yeah, thats pretty much all I recall, but in the refrain it goes, "You're livin with your....." and I have no idea what they say next....jeez...hopefully someone can figure this out...sorry I don't know more. But any clues?

I know that one very well...it's "Good" by Better Than Ezra. And it came out in 1995, so that would be mid-90's.

I can google the lyrics if you want. I know the song well, but I can't understand all the words totally.

Check for new replies or respond here...